4 steps to a perfectly functioning dishwasher
1.Schedule and book your dishwasher repair service online.
2.A professional repairman will arrive with all required tools.
3.He will diagnose your appliance and replace the faulty components.
4.Receive a free check-up of your appliance before the expert leaves.
What will your dishwasher repair service in London include?
Be it a built-in or free-standing dishwasher, modern-day appliance or discontinued model, the experienced technician is ready to fix all sorts of dishwasher issues. Things your nearby expert can assist you with are:
- the appliance doesn’t drain the water away;
- it doesn’t dry the dishes;
- the appliance doesn’t heat up;
- it fails to receive water;
- a faulty code come up on the display;
- the dishwasher is noisy;
- the dishwasher is leaking;
- the door is damaged;
- the handle has come off;
- and so much more.
You can rely on professional repair and maintenance for all makes and models. The pro will:
- come on-site and made a fast and accurate diagnostics to deliver the best possible solution;
- bring appropriate tools to disassemble your appliance and fix the problem on the spot in one go, if possible;
- replace any faulty part, if the repair work requires it. The specialist will order original components from the manufacturer at no delivery or supply fee. Next, he will schedule a follow-up session to install the replacement parts and complete the task;
- perform a free safety check of the repaired appliance and take away all useless parts upon departure.
|Appointments||Monday – Saturday|
|8 am – 6 pm|
* All prices are fixed and include the diagnostics, repairwork and the installation and supply of common parts provided by the technician. However, sometimes additional parts will need to be ordered. There are no part delivery, supply, or installation fees. No call-out fee.
– Prices are inclusive of VAT. Flat labour cost. Detergents are on top.
– The services are not charged by the hour.
– You will receive a written report upon service’s completion. If parts need to be ordered, you will receive a price quote for the order and a second visit will be arranged. The second visit will only include the cost of the ordered parts.
Why you should consider the local dishwasher repair man for the job?
Customer satisfaction fully guaranteed
Your service will include a 1-year guarantee that includes any repairwork or replaced parts by the qualified technician. The repairs are done with original components to deliver quality results.
Extensively trained engineer
A City & Guilds of London Institute certification means that your repairman can handle all sorts of repairs of both new and discontinued models, as long as the work provided is cost-efficient. He will also source the equipment and spare parts needed to perform the task.
There for you when you need help
Each of the specialists has a flexible schedule, so you can make an appointment for any day of the week, excluding Sundays. Same-day appointments can easily be arranged.
Custom-tailored maintenance tips
Upon request, our trusted service partner can give you expert dishwasher maintenance advice to improve the efficiency of your appliance and protect it from any further forms of damage.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What happens if my expert needs to order more parts to fix the dishwasher?
A: If that happens, the technician will schedule a follow-up session to install the components. This second visit, however, will only cost as much as the total price for the ordered appliance parts.
Q: How long does it take to repair my dishwasher?
A: Unfortunately, this is not something that your appliance engineer can assess right away since the time spent will depend on how severe the damage is and on the type of parts that need to be replaced. Most jobs, however, will usually take one to two hours to complete.
Q: Are your dishwasher services extending to landlords as well?
A: Absolutely. Each service by the company we partner with is equally suitable for homeowners, landlords, tenants and estate agents located within the M25 zone in London, except the DA 1-18, RH 1-20, RM 1-20, SL 0-9 and TN 1-40 post codes.
Q: Can I pay for the job with my credit card?
A: Yes, each of the operatives will carry a mobile card payment machine for your convenience.
Q: How quickly the local dishwasher engineer can arrive at my property?
A: The arrival time of your dishwasher engineer is 4 hours. Be sure that he will notify you 30 minutes ahead of arrival at your address.
Q: How much does the appliance repair cost?
A: The price for the service is transparent and fixed. It includes the diagnostics, repair work, and small amount of standard parts that the engineer brings with him. The range of the dishwasher faults can vary, so all additional materials and spare parts will be purchased additionally and added to the final bill.