Replace your worn outdoor in a day’s work with the expert door hanging and fitting services
By-the-book installation of wooden doors and a wide variety of gates
- Extra materials for your project can be purchased and delivered upon request
- Custom-tailored wooden door hanging and gate installation service that adapts your budget
- All required tools and equipment are provided on-site by insured door installers near you
- The service is performed in line with all safety regulations and your personal preferences
- Get up to 20% OFF your door fitting service with the Your Master
How does our door fitting service in London work?
1.Book your door installation service online or arrange a survey for your personalised gate installation service
2.A skilled handyman will arrive to unhinge your old door and check if the floor is leveled
3.The professional will take precise measurements of your existing door frame
4.He will bring all equipment and tools needed to neatly secure your new door in place.
Expert London door hanging for a stylish home
Doors are a simple, yet brilliant invention that allow us to retain our sense of privacy and security. But even they require the occasional maintenance or replacement, for example, when the locking mechanism of your front door refuses to work, or if you want your apartment to be in touch with the modern times. Another reason may be if your house has been recently robbed and you need a more durable lock that can withstand an assault. Your Master can help you in all of these situations. And here are some advantages of this service:
- It is convenient, flexible and time-saving;
- All tools and equipment needed are brought by the technicians;
- Any extra materials necessary for the service can be purchased and delivered;
- Payment is based on the actual time the technician spends working on site.
Sturdy gate installation in a convenient and timely manner
Depending on your needs and preferences, the diligent experts can install a wide variety of gates, including sliding, dual swing, and pedestrian designs, as well as sturdy aluminum fences. For automated gates, Your Master can send a crew of automatic gate installers and a qualified electrician to ensure that all work meets the BS 7671 standard, which is now obligatory for all newly installed gates.
|Appointments||Monday – Saturday||Sunday|
|8 am – 6 pm||After 6 pm||8 am – 6 pm|
|First Half Hour||£31||£35||£35|
|Subsequent Half Hours||£24||£29||£29|
Booked 3 hours, but the job took 2? No worries, you only pay for the actual time the service took.
*The minimum time per appointment is 1 hour (£31+£24=£55). After the first hour, we will charge on a half-hour basis. Prices are inclusive of all taxes.
Upon your request, the technician can source additional materials from the local store. We charge £35 per hour to supply them and the costs for the shopping time and materials will be added separately on top of the price.
T&Cs and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area’s dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
Why choose us for professional door hanging and gate fitting?
When hanging an interior door, the experienced and skilled specialists:
- Check if the floor is level;
- Carefully trim the jambs;
- Nail the door, starting from the topmost corner;
- Hang the door and tightly secure it in place;
- Are outgoing and full of advice;
- When in doubt, ask away! The team will be more than happy to analyse your ideas and explain in detail why something may or may not work;
- And whether the task involves fitting a door frame, hanging doors or door lock fitting, the final result will always be on par with your high expectations.
Professional door fitting service
Door-fitting session goes as follows. The experts:
- Start by unhinging the worn out door;
- Take quick and precise measurements of its new replacement;
- Plane and constantly measure the new door until it fits the door frame;
- Use drills and other equipment to install door hinges, handles and everything else.
Professional gate installation – a matter of four short steps
- The gate fitters will check the ground level, measure the size of your pillars and the gap in between;
- The team will position the bottom hinges, then drill holes at the appropriate height and fit them to your concrete or brick pillars;
- The specialists will mount both door wings, the upper hinges ensuring that the top and bottom gaps between the door and the pillars are both identical;
- Finally, the handymen will mount the door handle and place a gate stopper.
Qualified and seasoned
All door carpentry work is performed in compliance with all British Standards and fire regulations. The swift and efficient experts possess the legal documents to work in the UK and to carry out anything from small lock repairs to fitting new frames and repairing front doors.
We work with a wide range of materials
The internal door fitters can work with doors of any type or material, such as folding & sliding doors, glass doors and wooden doors. In case you have a door that’s too long to hang properly, the pros will trim the edges until it fits your door frame like a glove. They will also save you a trip to the hardware store by bringing all the screws, bolts, brackets and knobs needed to get the job done.
Types of doors the specialists can install
Here are some examples: Bi-fold, UPVC, patio doors, oak, glazed and interior French doors and more.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I get a discount on my door fitting service?
A: Now you can get your new door installed by a pro and benefit from a hefty discount. Join the Your Master for £79 a year and get access to all kinds of benefits, including priority booking for the most convenient time slots of the week as well as discounts not just for this but for every single service that we offer.
Q: What is your working time and area coverage?
A: Call us whenever you need help – at lunchtime or even during the small hours. The knowledgeable and friendly online & phone customer support works 24/7 and will gladly help you book a session for any day of the week. Our service also covers all postcodes within the M25 area.
Q: How much does the door installation service cost?
A: This service is hourly based. You pay upon job completion for the actual time the technicians spent on site. The delivery of any additional materials will be charged extra.
Q: How much does the gate installation service cost?
A: Keep in mind that the gate installation cost will cover labour only. The delivery of any additional materials will be charged extra. If you are unsure of the gate you want for your home, a trained surveyor can arrive on-site, take all necessary measurements and propose a suitable gate design. To give you an accurate estimate based on your budget and requirements, please use our online booking form to schedule an appointment.