Get Light Fixture Repair in London When Things Don’t Look
Find an electrical contractor to repair the light fixtures at your place
Electrics make life so much easier, but they do tend to fail us from time to time. For example, general wear and tear, corrosion, or overloaded circuits can greatly contribute to the occurrence of electric faults. So if you ever find yourself in a situation like this, you better put aside any manual tools you are holding and contact Your Master. Simply tell us what went wrong and we will send a qualified electrician to fix your kitchen lighting, bathroom, or ceiling light fixtures. Here are also some of the benefits that go hand in hand with our electrical services:
- Our phone & online customer support are open 24/7, so it’s never too late to contact us;
- We can arrive and fix your flickering lights for any weekday, bank holidays included;
- Screwdrivers, power tools, ladders, and other equipment are all part of the service;
- The pros can also help you install electric appliances, heating systems, TVs, and more;
- Each electrician is 100% qualified and carries a significant public liability insurance;
- Our vans can visit any single district within London’s M25.
|Appointments||Monday – Saturday||Sunday|
|8 am – 6 pm||After 6 pm||8 am – 6 pm|
|First Half Hour||£62||£75||£83|
|Subsequent Half Hours||£35||£40||£45|
Booked 3 hours, but the job took 2? No worries, you only pay for the actual time the service took.
Minimum appointment time: 1 hour. After the first hour, we will charge on a half-hour basis. Prices are inclusive of all taxes.
Upon your request, the technician can source additional materials from the local store. We charge £35 per hour to supply them and the costs for the shopping time and materials will be added separately on top of the price.
T&Cs and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area’s dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
Make your artificial sunshine again with expert light fixture installation
What makes our electrical repairs services a better choice?
Working with electrical systems, no matter how simplistic, always hides the risk of an electric shock. At Your Master, we frequently take all safety precautions to ensure that your light fixture installation meets all BS 7671 wiring regulations. Besides, you can have us mount pretty much every type of light fixture system out there – Victorian-looking chandeliers, pendant lights, wall sconces, track lights… the options are endless! The pros will also bring their own equipment, such as wire cutters/strippers, screwdrivers, work lights, ladders, and more.
How will you replace the light fixture in my property?
The electricians are quite methodological in their work. Whether fitting recessed lighting fixtures or something else, the pros will always follow strict guidelines and:
- Use a circuit tester to ensure that there will be no “live” wires left.
- Remove the nuts that hold the fixture base and the ceiling box together.
- Lower the fixture and detach the wire nuts from the electrical box wiring.
- Connect the new indoor light fixture wires to the corresponding ones inside the box.
- Return the base plate to its original position and screw all nuts and bolts back.
- Place new light bulbs, place back the cover, and turn the power back on.
Can you help me repair the valance lighting inside my bedroom?
Absolutely! Besides the so-called “architectural” lighting, our light fixture wiring also includes professional fitting of recessed, track, undercabinet, and pendant systems. As you can see, there is no “if” with Your Master – only “when”. Just say if you need regular or fancy fluorescent lighting fixtures installed and the professionals will arrive with suitable mounting brackets, multi-purpose tools, and some extra wires in case the ones in your electrical box need to be extended. And they will work hard to deliver a spectacle of light like no other.
I want to book a light fixture replacement session. How can I reach out to you?
Simply use our online booking form, stop by our real-time chat, or give us a call to book a session whenever you have a minute to spare. Our service includes the entire M25 London zone and bookings are available all week long, so just specify a preferred day and time and we’ll come knocking on your door to replace a fluorescent tube or install contemporary light fixtures in no time. Our contact options operate 24/7, so in case you need emergency repairs, you can always arrange a same-day service as well.