Book a service that meets all electric cooker installation requirements
Skilled, polite and fully-equipped cooker fitters ready to update your kitchen
- Reliable and experienced technicians
- Safely replacing the old appliance and installing the new one
- Thorough test to ensure the proper work of the cooker
Book your electric cooker installation in 4 easy steps
1.Check price and availability near you and book your electric cooker installation today
2.The expert will remove your old cooker and inspect if the circuit, fuse or MCB can meet the energy demand of your new cooker
3.He will install your new electric cooker and test if everything works the right way
4.Pay for the time spent only and enjoy safely and securely installed kitchen appliance!
Entrust your electrical cooker installation to qualified electricians
It takes a bit more than finding a free power outlet in your home to get your newly-bought electric cooker going. The reason – such appliances tend to generate lots of heat and need a much larger current than your typical fridge or microwave. In other words, this means that you will need to install a separate circuit, with its own fuse and consumer unit in place. That is why you should always hire a qualified technician when you need to fit an electric cooker.
Your Master will safely fit any kitchen appliance for you
Even if you wish to replace an existing cooker, a new circuit should also be installed to avoid potential accidents. Instead, contact Your Master to hire an experienced professional.
Learn about the many benefits of using an electric cooker
Why should you consider using an electric cooker? Well, here are a few reasons to get you started:
- By installing an electric cooker, you will waste even less heat during exploitation, which will considerably decrease your energy bills;
- Your new appliance will be much easier to ventilate, meaning that you will be able to free up more kitchen space and make your cooking process even more enjoyable than before;
- The cooker is made from modern, durable materials and will need less maintenance as a result;
- Electric cookers are incredibly easy to use and you will quickly master their many functions, even if you are a novice cook.
|Appointments||Monday – Saturday||Sunday|
|8 am – 6 pm||After 6 pm||8 am – 6 pm|
|First Half Hour||£79||£85||£93|
|Subsequent Half Hours||£45||£47||£47|
Booked 3 hours, but the job took 2? No worries, you only pay for the actual time the service took.
*The minimum time per appointment is 1 hour (£79+£45=£124). After the first hour, we will charge on a half-hour basis. Prices are inclusive of all taxes.
Upon your request, the technician can source additional materials from the local store. We charge £35 per hour to supply them and the costs for the shopping time and materials will be added separately on top of the price.
T&Cs and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area’s dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
Rely on a service that meets all electric cooker installation requirements
Short checklist to go through before the experts arrive
Before making your cooker installation appointment, you will need to ensure that:
- Your current supply outlet can meet the demands of your newly-bought appliance;
- You have a 32 amp outlet, needed for a freestanding electric cooker that consumes over 3KW;
- You have a 13 amp outlet needed for a single electric cooker that uses less than 2.99 KW;
- Your electrical connection is safe to use and is within 1.5 metres of the required location;
- The electricians have access to the area where you want to fit your cooker;
- There is enough space at the back and either side of the cooker to ensure its proper ventilation;
- There aren’t any flammable materials directly above the appliance (alarm sensors, boilers, etc.).
How the technicians will get the job done
Once the diligent team arrives at your property, they will:
- Remove your cooker in line with all cooker installation regulations, then inspect the new appliance;
- Evaluate all existing wiring and determine whether it can be reused or if it needs to be replaced;
- Do a health and safety check to ensure that surrounding furniture can be easily accessed;
- Test the cooker and its independent electric circuit to see if everything functions properly;
- Provide you with a licensed copy of the electric cooker installation certificate or a gas certificate;
- Deal with any remaining packaging rubbish before they leave your property.
We offer many types of electric installations
The polite and skilled professionals can readily provide you with any of the following:
- Electric cookers installation with cable – Following all electric cooker installation instructions, the precise pro can plug in your new appliance via a 1.5 metres long, 6mm thick cable;
- Electric built-in oven installation with cable – The expert will remove your old electric oven, check your current circuit and connect your new oven to the power grid with a cable of suitable length;
- Electric hob installation with cable – When removing your old hob, the technician will properly fit the new electric hob to your existing circuit via a suitable 1.5 long, 6mm thick cable;
- Cooker hood installation – The expert will remove your old cooker hood, check the existing wiring, and connect the new addition by following all IEE safety regulations.
- Other types of electrical installations and works – Upon request, our company can handle absolutely every electrical inspection, installation, maintenance or repairwork that may arise. So when you look for electrician near me, know that Your Master will send a nearby expert to deal with every task.