Your lock fitting & replacement service to freshen up your door
Expert door lock, handle, spyhole, kickplate & knob installation for a
stylish and secured home
- Done by qualified experts ensuring your peace of mind
- Fitting all types of locks, handles, knobs and other door protection accessories
- All types of wooden doors are covered
- Flexible booking options & 24/7 customer support
- Get up to 20% OFF your door furniture installation service with the Your Master
How does your door lock fitting & replacement service in London work?
1.Get in touch and share what type of furniture you want your handyman to fit for you. Select the day and time you prefer and book online
2.We will send a fully equipped door fitting specialist to your place
3.The pro will install your new door hardware or just replace the existing lock, handle, chain or bolts
4.Enjoy the new look and safety of your home!
Why hire a professional for expert door lock and handle installation?
Getting home safe and sound starts with a new door lock installation. Replacing your old door furniture will ensure greater home security and comfort, prevent burglar attempts, while lowering your insurance premium. Plus, all those little accessories, like door numbers and knockers, give the outside of your property an instantly refreshed look. But if you don’t measure and set your lock/handle at the right position, your door may not even close and become an easy target to ill-wishers.
For Your Master experts, no door lock, handle or knob is an arduous task. Be it a door handle installation or lock replacement, you can consider it done. The specialists will arrive at your home fully equipped and get the job done quickly, professionally and up to the standard.
Your trusted door lock fitter is ready to handle all your installation & replacement needs
The reliable professionals have what it takes to improve your front door with a, say, sturdy mortice lock or deadlock. Besides fitting your locks, the specialists can also help you with other tasks, such as replacing door handles or fitting a door latch of any kind. Of course, all work will be done in accordance with the latest British Standards and your available budget. The experts can also do any of the following:
- Fitting of bolt, deadbolt, yale and cylinder locks;
- Installation of modern or antique door knobs & lever handles;
- Fitting of exterior/interior door handles and door handle springs;
- Performing security slide bolt, door latch, and deadbolt installation;
- Mounting of hinge protector bolts, toggle bolts, and door restrictors;
- Installation of front door spy hole – wide scope, mini scope, ultra vision, etc.;
- Replacing the lock / handle/ knob on your existing door;
- Mounting all types and sizes of kickplates to have your door protected.
|Monday – Saturday
|8 am – 6 pm
|After 6 pm
|8 am – 6 pm
|First Half Hour
|Subsequent Half Hours
Booked 3 hours, but the job took 2? No worries, you only pay for the actual time the service took.
*The minimum time per appointment is 1 hour (£31+£24=£55). After the first hour, we will charge on a half-hour basis. Prices are inclusive of all taxes.
Upon your request, the technician can source additional materials from the local store. We charge £35 per hour to supply them and the costs for the shopping time and materials will be added separately on top of the price.
T&Cs and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area’s dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
Ask and you shall receive – fitting a door lock (FAQ)
Q: When do I need to replace my front door hardware?
A: There are many reasons why you shouldn’t wait for your door to fall off its hinges before deciding to change any external door furniture. For example, you may need to make an upgrade if:
- You’ve moved into a new home or changed your business’ address and need reliable protection;
- Your old lock may not conform to the British Standard 3621, which your insurance requires;
- You can no longer find your key or you suspect that it has fallen into the wrong hands;
- Your door lock is jammed due to frequent use or because it was incorrectly installed;
- Your interior door handle or door chain requires too much muscle to unlatch… or none at all;
- Tenants already left your rental home, so you no longer want your home to be accessed by them;
- You’ve just made a room make-over and the old ugly door furniture doesn’t fit the new decor.
Q: Should I attempt to fit interior door locks or other door furniture on my own?
A: While it’s not a crime to indulge in a DIY fitting a yale lock project, an incorrectly placed lock may make a potential burglar’s job that much easier. Self-fitted door handles, hinges, or bolts can also cause trouble – you could either end up with an immovable door or one that is opened by the slightest gust of wind.
Q: How much do you charge for each door handle fitting service?
A: Your individual price will be calculated based on the type of door furniture that you have chosen. Keep in mind that the final amount will also depend on the length of your appointment.
Q: Do your services come with a guarantee?
A: Whether it’s fitting internal door handles or a mortice lock to a door, we will always provide you with a complete guarantee for each part that the competent experts replace on your front door. All pros will also work with attention to detail to deliver the desired results and will dispose of any leftover debris for you.
Q: What is your area coverage and availability?
A: We cover the M25 zone in London, NWK and Oxford. From door spy hole installation to installing a new front door lock, the dedicated specialists are available 7 days a week, including Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays. Also, you can rely on 24/7 live customer support by phone or chat. If you are faced with an emergency, you can book a same-day service (subject to availability).
Q: How many handymen are needed to complete the job?
A: Typically, we send one professional to fit your door hardware. Only in case it’s a very heavy fire door, we will allocate two pros. That’s because your and our team’s safety are our number one priority.
Q: Can you install door furniture in fire doors?
A: The qualified specialists can install hardware only in wooden fire doors.