Find the Root of the Problem with Precise Electrical Fault
Common reasons why your wiring has been damaged
Unfortunately, lightning storms are not your electrical installation’s only enemy. In fact, many British households are more likely to malfunction due to worn or torn cables, corrosion, overloading circuits, accidental damage (putting nails through wiring), or by environmental hazards, such as burst pipes. The qualified electrical professionals at YourMaster Handyman will help you deal with various electrical faults then & there. Here’s what makes us a good pick:
- No waiting lines – unlike electrical companies, we are available 7 days a week;
- We can perform thorough earth & bonding checks, replace fuses, and much more;
- All pros who ring your doorbell are qualified and completely insured;
- We can upgrade your fuse board to meet the latest electrical standards in the UK;
- We are available whenever you are – we offer 24/7 phone and online customer care;
- The specialists can arrive anywhere within M25 at a time of your preference
|Appointments||Monday – Saturday||Sunday|
|8 am – 6 pm||After 6 pm||8 am – 6 pm|
|First Half Hour||£62||£75||£83|
|Subsequent Half Hours||£35||£40||£45|
Booked 3 hours, but the job took 2? No worries, you only pay for the actual time the service took.
Minimum appointment time: 1 hour. After the first hour, we will charge on a half-hour basis. Prices are inclusive of all taxes.
Upon your request, the technician can source additional materials from the local store. We charge £35 per hour to supply them and the costs for the shopping time and materials will be added separately on top of the price.
T&Cs and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area’s dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
Leave all electrical oddities to a skilled electrical technician
How can you tell if you need to find an electrical contractor?
It’s not too hard to notice if your electrical system has gone haywire. Symptoms usually include flickering lights, the burning smell of overheating cables or melting switches, and power outages. You should also keep an eye out for old-fashioned power sockets and switches as these are prone to malfunction. Lastly, you can tell that there is a problem if you notice a green liquid substance around the connections, hear a crackling noise when you press switches, or if a fuse spontaneously blows out. Of course, all of these are just hints that you should call a pro and you should never attempt to repair the damage, however small, on your own.
Why book professional electrical services to get the job done?
Even if you have the proper tools, you will still need to correctly identify the issue that short-circuited your appliance or caused a sudden blackout. The electricians have been performing fault finding in electrical circuits for years and can easily tell what went wrong at a quick glance. Carrying electrical reliable equipment, such as wire cutters & soldering iron, the experts will be ready to act as soon as you invite them in. They can also arrive for a same-day service and always do the job in line with all BS 7671 wiring regulations.
Electrical safety checks done the proper way
Fixing errors in high voltage systems requires rigorous preparations and strict fault finding techniques. For your and the pros’ safety, we always make sure to do the following:
- We analyse the issue that our client has reported. We then evaluate the damage it has caused and determine why it popped up in the first place.
- We get down to the root of the trouble. Bad wiring, a melted switch – whatever the case, we will troubleshoot the whole circuit and pinpoint all faults.
- We diligently document every possible power or other sources that have caused the issue to test out our theory.
- We eliminate all probabilities one by one until we are left with the most plausible explanation of why your property sustained damage.
- We perform various tests and repairs to confirm that our suspicions are true. If not, then we simply move on to the next item on the list until the problem is solved.
Put an end to random short circuits today
Booking an electrical fault finding session is a breeze. Just use our online booking form, say “Hello” on our instant chat, or give us a ring. Next, simply choose any day of the week (we cover workdays, weekends, and bank holidays) and a preferred hour at which you want to sort out the issues. For your peace of mind, each professional that knocks on your door is also covered by an insurance plan of up to 5 million GBP. And whatever the task at hand, they will work hard to make your home safer than ever before for you and the people you love.