Emergency locksmith service within 30 minutes, anywhere in London!
Hire a reliable locksmith near you to meet all your privacy and security needs
- 24 hours a day availability – for emergency calls, reach us at 02037695923
- Working with British standard locks (BS3621)
- Done by certified, fully insured and police-vetted locksmiths
- Benefit from guaranteed workmanship: 6-month guarantee on the locksmith service
Booking a quick and skilled local locksmith is a matter of 4 steps
1.Book a local locksmith online at a time that suits you best
2.We’ll send an insured and fully-equipped professional on the spot
3.The expert will help you in every situation: from door lock services to a range of emergencies
4.Enjoy premium lock and security solutions for your home and office
For emergency services in London, please call us 24/7 at 02037695923
Common reasons why you need to call a skilful locksmith around you
Locks are a tricky thing, but there is no need to call a demolition crew if you are locked out of your own home. Just use Your Master locksmith services available in Greater London. From changing locks to reinforcing doors, let the experts handle the situation. In fact, here are at least 5 ways a locksmith can be useful to you:
- Securing your property – If you have just moved in, you might want to change the locks. Who knows, somebody else might have a key to your place. Also, additional locks might be added, and we can fortify the entryways of your property.
- Insurance purposes – Most insurance companies require locks that pass the BS3621 British standard. A locksmith survey is the key to identifying all home security points of concern, but it will also validate the insurance claims.
- Non-destructive entry – If you have locked yourself out or you can’t find your keys, just relax and call in a locksmith to open the locked door and fix the mechanism.
- Emergency repairs after forceful entry – In case somebody broke into your home, we can assist you with lock replacement, repairs for entryways, even reinforce your doors and windows. We can also secure the entry for the night and conduct the repair work on the following day if needed. To foolproof your property, the professional may also advise fitting a new sturdy entry door that meets all safety regulations and your preferences.
We can change any lock but we do so much more!
- Fresh lock installation – You can have a new door lock installed for security reasons at any time.
- Lock change – The skilled locksmith can change any type of lock quickly and reliably.
- Lock repair – In case something is wrong with your lock, then the specialist can repair it.
- Lockout – When locked out of your property, contact us and we will grant access to you without any damages.
- Key broken in lock – This is a very unpleasant situation, but it is not as serious as you might think. Soon you will have your door fixed and a new key made for you.
- CCTV – Installation and repair of all types of CCTV systems for any property.
- Access control – Handling installations and repairs of both electronic and mechanical access control systems.
- Home safe installation and safe opening – We can even assist you with getting a hold of your belongings that are trapped in a safe.
- Bailiff appointment – Tenant troubles are quite unpleasant. We can provide you with professional assistance when you wish to evict the troublemakers.
- Installation of domestic alarms and commercial alarm systems – Take extra security measures with affordable bells-only alarms, police-response alarms, 24/7 alarms with annual inspection and maintenance plans.
- Door entry system installation, repair and maintenance – Securing your flat, house or office with modern hardware: audio, video and digital door entry systems, wireless and card entry systems, intercom installation and repairs, vandal resistant entry panels, etc.
Reasons to trust the Your Master locksmith services
Dependable emergency 24-hour locksmith near you
With YourMaster Handyman, you get round-the-clock and nationwide locksmith support at any time. Just book your service online, and the local locksmith will arrive fully-equipped in less than half an hour. You can also talk with one of our customer agents 24/7 over the phone to discuss all details about the lock service, convenient booking slots and receive a free quote.
We are satisfied only if you are
High-quality locksmith, door repair and security services are at the forefront of our mission. All the specialists we send to your property are pre-screened, qualified and fully insured. So, be sure your knowledgeable lock smith will do everything to guarantee your safety and peace of mind.
BONUS: Enjoy a 6-month guarantee for a quality locksmith service.
The one-stop-shop for all home and commercial locksmith needs
No matter how small, complex or urgent the security issue is, your locksmiths will walk you through every security solution within your budget constraints. Whether you need home or commercial locksmith services, the experts are ready to help. The engineers have years of expertise and know how to replace, install, upgrade or repair the whole range of different British standard locks (BS3621) available on the market today and in stock. So, rely on a complete list of locksmith and security services – at one place, done fast, and efficiently.
Certified services and locks you can trust
It’s not worth calling a random company when an issue concerns your home or office security. Save yourself a fortune and take your property to the next security level by selecting high-quality locks and certified professionals.
All technicians working at your place are background checked, follow strict quality management system, health and safety policy and offer a discreet service. For your peace of mind, the professionals:
- pass a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check;
- are Certified Registered Locksmiths (CRL);
- are members of BIFM (British Institute of Facilities Management).
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is the coverage of this service?
A: Right now, you can book this service for the areas within the M25 area.
Q: Can you guarantee the quality of your service?
A: Since the service is done by fully qualified locksmiths, we are able to give you a workmanship guarantee of 6 months.
Q: Can you install a security alarm for my flat/apartment?
A: Yes, this can be done. There are alarms designed especially for apartments. The difference is that the alarm is installed inside the property rather than outside.
Q: Do you use British Standard locks?
A: Yes, all locks installed by us are British Standard (BS3611). This means your new lock covers the insurance company requirements and guarantees a quality product.
Q: Can I remove a broken key from the lock myself?
A: While you might be tempted to give it a try, we generally advise you not to. You could damage the lock even further.
Q: Does my lock require any maintenance?
A: The simplest form of maintenance you can do for your door lock is to lubricate it a little bit every once in awhile. This will prolong its functionality.
Q: How much does a lock change cost?
A: You will receive an upfront price for every service you enquire about. Here, the price is based on the replacement lock type. Please note that we won’t charge you with a call-out fee. Also, if you are not sure which is the right security product for your property needs, the experts are friendly and helpful, and will guide you with all considerations and professional recommendations. So, don’t hesitate to ask them for no-obligation advice anytime.
Q: My window won’t lock. Can you help me?
A: The reasons behind your lock issue may be different. For instance, the window locking mechanism or handle might be damaged. Or, the problem might be that the window can’t open/close properly. Well, you won’t have to break the window. The best action is to entrust the service to a trustworthy locksmith.
Q: Do you bring all tools and equipment?
A: All locksmiths we send out to your home or office are equipped with all-range, high-grade and modern tools to ensure the job is done promptly and up to the highest standard.
Q: I forgot my safe code combination. Can you help me open it?
A: Yes. Whether you have lost the keys, don’t remember the code or lost it somewhere, we will send a safe specialist who can open all types of safes.